Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Zoo Friends


We got a table at the Zoo Friends family party this year, courtesy of my employer. This is my four kids with my boss's four kids. It's kind of scary to see them all together and realize what a crowd we have. The party was lots of fun - free t-shirts, games, moonbounces and yummy food. We forced all the kids to sit down and eat, then they were off, for the next two hours roaming free. At one point I saw Ellie with no shoes on (the new shoes I bought two days earlier) and asked her where they were. "I don't know!" I spend about 30 minutes sifting through the piles of shoes by the moonbounces (I wasn't the only parent looking for shoes either). Then I tracked Ellie down and made her show me the last place she'd had them. She marched me right over to the back of the moonbounce - duh mom.

Sammy is completely in love with the gift bag he got at the party. He carries it around the house every evening. Today he wore his island hat (like the one Ellie's wearing in the picture) and a lei to school. He also brushed his teeth with his "island toothbrush" (a plain child's toothbrush that came in the bag).

No comments: