Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What's my problem?

On a more personal note - why am I up so late? I just noticed the time stamp on my last post. It's after 11 pm and I'm happily out here surfing the night away, with no thought to getting up at 6 am tommorow and trudging off to work. Dave is across the foyer from me, playing his game, while Maddie watches. I think this night owl thing is genetic, and Maddie has gotten a double whammy of it. Ben, on the other hand, seems to have dodged that bullet. He's the most amazing sleeper I've ever seen. When he's tired he heads straight to bed and falls asleep almost instantly. It's really incredible - he'll say "I'm going to bed" and I can walk in his room two minutes later to find him snoring away. He's gonna drive some woman crazy one day - sleeping rather than listening to her deconstruct the day and snoring to boot.

No comments: