Sunday, July 30, 2006

Catalog


The girls are checking out the new American Girl catalog that I picked up on a recent trip to Chicago. Ellie got an AG doll a few weeks ago, so I went by the store in Chicago and loaded up on "accessories". So far I've only given her the matching t-shirts for her and Crystal (the name she chose for her doll). I'm hoarding the other stuff in my room, because I couldn't just walk in the house with a giant bag of stuff for Ellie and only t-shirts for everyone else.

The American Girl store was incredible. They have three stories of dolls, clothes and assorted stuff. There is a hair salon for the dolls, a photo studio where girls can have their picture put on the cover of American Girl magazine, even a cafe with little chairs for the dolls to sit by their owners. Ellie is pushing hard for our next family vacation to be to New York City, so that she can visit the store located there. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelsey Carreon said...

Christmas for Ellie is probably half done now!!