Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrate Good Times





Ellie and Sam shared a party at Pump It Up this year for their birthday. I did a bang-up job decorating their cake. A friend had told me that Walmart will make a sheet cake decorated in two different themes - 1/2 each. I asked our local grocery store and the lady at the bakery told me she couldn't do it. She said she'd done it once and her manager got mad at her. Whatever - I decided I go to Walmart, except I never made it there and ended up buying a generic cake at 11:30 pm on Friday night. When I tried to decorate it myself, I discovered that all the little containers of decorative gel were pretty much empty. Oh well.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Your cake looks wonderful.

And I bet it tasted much better than a Wall Mart cake. they are frozen and defrosted an may be days old.


This is what moms are for.

Love,

Mommy