Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ladybug Pillow


Maddie's Sewing Project

Maddie made this pillowcase tonight with her Beehive class. The colored fabric has ladybugs on it - very cute. When I came to pick her up they were having some sort of problem with the black edge, but she smartly insisted we stay there until it was fixed. Yes, I do own a sewing machine, but it hasn't moved from my garage since we moved here in October 2003. Somewhere else in the garage are a couple of Rubbermaid bins filled with half-done crafts - cross stitch, quilting, crochet, probably some scrapbooking stuff. I like the idea of crafts, but never have the drive to follow through and finish the darn things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet those outfits that we started for Ellie and Mika when you lived in California are still in there. LOL Looks like we share a similiar problem.

Jen